Below are some examples of questions to ask your anesthesia provider before undergoing surgery.
- Which type of anesthesia is best for me?
- When should I stop eating or drinking before my surgery?
- Which of my medications can I take the day of surgery?
- When do I stop taking my blood thinning medication?
- (Women) What are my anesthesia options for labor and delivery?
- Is it alright to come alone or do I need a ride home after my procedure?
Click HERE to see a list of more questions to ask your anesthesia provider.